We are looking for an entrepreneurial Senior PLC Software Developer to enforce our team. This is an interesting position for experienced developers. You need to meet the following requirements:
- Professional level of verbal and writing skills in English
- Bachelor or Master degree in in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or comparable
- In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle, regulations, quality standards and a GxP mindset
- In-depth knowledge of object oriented structured text
- In-depth knowledge of development tools such as Visual Studio
- In-depth knowledge of version control tools such as TFS and SVN
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of work experience is required in a comparable position or field is required
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer services tendencies
- The employee should be able to travel upon request of the company
- Likes new techniques we’re using. For example: magnetic rail transportation, robot arms, a modular network of PLCs, multiple hardware platforms, vision systems, track and trace
- Wants to help us being a leading innovator in the industry
- Wants to be a part of a development team, together we make decisions and build great solutions.
- Responsible for the development of software solutions
- Responsible for analyzing, composition and training developers on requirements
- Develops applications written in object oriented structured text
- Knows the Pack-ML OMAC model and likes to maintain a software architecture based on the OMAC model
- Reviews and corrects codes, writes documentation and follows test procedure
- Conducts, reviews and corrects own and work of others
- Provides consultation to customers in regards of technical matters, upon request
- Assists the Technical Lead in improvement projects related to implementation, execution and time management
- Possesses excellent time management skills related critical projects and high priority activities
- Keeps up to date of developments in the regulated and innovation business
- The HMI is written in .NET, knowledge of .NET frameworks is a plus
At ITM Kampen (SCM/TDC) you are offered a versatile role with high responsibility. You will experience the advantages of working in a small and informal organization, like quick decision making. Next to this you’ll benefit the professionalism of the total group of companies. We offer you a potential permanent job and a salary conforming your capabilities and experience. Moreover, as family-company we value good secondary benefits and sustainability.
Because ITM Kampen (SCM/TDC) is based in The Netherlands, between colleagues main language of communication is Dutch. Speaking Dutch, or willing to learn, would be beneficial, but all colleagues are willing to and used to communicate in English.
Apply before October 15, by using the apply button. Would you like to know more about the position or our company in advance? Please contact our recruiter Freddy Wennemars by phone:+31 6 12787427.